The buildings Kolk 14 and 16 have their own facades and roofs with 16th-century stepped gables. Remains of the walls show that the Building Kolk 18 has a predecessor from the early 14th century. Archival messages also date back to the late 13th century (1297 first mention) and early 14th century (1327 house purchase) for the Building Kolk 14. The narrow house No. 16 was built around 1574.